Summary: Make tools work without a keyboard
Update drawing tools as follows (list in progress). Ideally keep both the keyboard shortcut and UI element if possible, since there is a great variety in input devices. The goal is to allow NPS to be used without reliance on a keyboard, while continuing to support keyboard shortcuts for enhanced productivity.
* Add + and - buttons for size adjustments, e.g. draw width
* Add a toggle button to the UI that corresponds to a keyboard key, for example holding Shift to constrain proportions. The button should visually update as the key is pressed.
* Selection tools and text tool: add "Place" button
* Clone stamp: add button to define clone source instead of requiring Alt key, add display of clone source
Steps to Reproduce
* Added "Place" button for text/selection and "Set Src" button for clone
|1/28/2014 02:33 AM CST||7/12/2014 09:49 PM CST||166 days|
|Reported Version||Operating System||Architecture||Fixed Version|